Friday, September 16, 2011

Ezekiel 34: A final judgment against The Irresponsible Shepherds of Israel.

Robert Tilton - one of many False Shepherds.
In Ezekiel Chapter 34, we read ' A Parallel Prophecy ' to Jeremiah Chapter 23 - which speaks about: " The Evil Shepherds, False Prophets, and Empty Oracles of Spiritual Babylon ." However, this specific prophecy has been directed to: " The Irresponsible Shepherds Of Israel " - who should have already known better. After all, they were separated from The Formidable Authority Of Babylon - by The Mighty One's own outstretched arm - over 235 years ago! But, rather than tending to their own spiritual flocks - after coming to: " The Wilderness Of Canaan " - they utilized them for their own material gains....

Such things shouldn't have ever happened; but, they did... and as Yahweh's Own Watchman, I have been commanded to fully report it! Just as The Prophet Ezekiel did, so long before me....
{ *** NOTE: If you are a: Pastor, Preacher, Reverend, or Minister - I'd start looking for a new job... because, your own days in the ministry are numbered! If this offends you, then good, it ought to... after all, you've offended Yahweh, The Mighty One... and it's not me that's saying it - it's Him! }


Ezekiel Chapter 34, Begins By Saying:
" And the word of The Mighty One came to me, saying,
Son of man, prophesy against The Shepherds Of Israel, prophesy and say to them, ' Thus says Yahweh The Mighty One to the shepherds: Woe to The Shepherds Of Israel who feed themselves! Should not The Shepherds feed the flocks?
You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool [ Generating Wealth, For Yourselves, From Their Pocketbooks ]; you slaughter the fatlings [ You Take Much From The Rich Ones ], but you do not feed the flock [ But You Fail To Properly Instruct Any Of Them ].
The weak you have not strengthened [ By Proper: Direction, Instruction, and Personal Encouragement ], nor have you healed those who were sick [ Through Pointing Out The Spiritual Poisons Of Babylon ], nor bound up the broken [ By Meeting Their Personal Needs ], nor brought back what was driven away [ Through Actively Seeking Them Out ], nor sought what was lost [ By Pursuing My Own Spirit ]; but with force and cruelty you have ruled over them [ Dictating Things, Which Even, I Did Not Command Them ].
So they were scattered [ Amidst Every Foul Pasture ] because there was no shepherd [ Since No One Took Care Of Them ]; and they became food [ They Became Real Human Prey ] for all the beasts [ For All Of The Nations ] of the field [ Of The Earth ] when they were scattered [ Because You Never Instructed Them ].
My sheep wandered through all the mountains [ Studied Every Abominable Theology ], and on every high hill [ And Visited All Of The Temples ]; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth [ In Every: Church, Temple, And Fellowship ], and no one was seeking or searching for them [ Instead, You Pursued Your Own Pocketbooks ].
Therefore [ Because Of This ], you shepherds, hear the word of The Mighty One: 
As I live, says Yahweh The Mighty One, surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock -
' Therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of The Mighty One!
Thus says Yahweh The Mighty One: ' Behold I am against The Shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand [ The Flock's Blood Shall Be Upon Your Head ]; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep [ I Will Call My Flock Away From You ], and The Shepherds shall feed themselves no more [ By No Longer Sheering My Sheep ]; For I will deliver My flock from their mouths [ You Shall Not Speak For Me Any Longer ], that they may no longer be food for them [ Leaving You Without Any Flocks To Shepherd ]. " - Ezekiel 34:1-10.

See what I mean, when I say it's coming from Him? In such A Bad Economy as this one - living within ' The Third Seal Of Revelation Chapter 6 ' - it's hard enough to be poor... but, just imagine living the lives they do, and then losing those cushy jobs! I could almost feel sorry for them, if it wasn't for the hundreds of millions of lives that they have so tragically imperiled. But, let's move on....

Ezekiel Chapter 34, Then Continues:
" For thus says Yahweh The Mighty One: ' Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out.
As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep [ Proving My True Authority Of Ownership ], so I will seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered [ From Out Of Every Pasture Upon The Earth ] on a cloudy and dark day [ At A Time Of Great Spiritual Darkness ].
And I will bring them out from the peoples [ With A Very Strong Hand ] and gather them from the countries [ Where They Are Currently Being Pastured ], and will bring them to their own land  [ The One I Have Long Ago Promised To Them ]; I will feed them [ I Will Instruct Them Properly ] upon the mountains of Israel [ When I Regather Them As Promised ] in the valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country [ Once I Have Brought Them Home ].
I will feed them in good pasture [ Nothing That Offends Shall Be Taught There ], and their fold shall be upon the high mountains of Israel [ Where All Of My Goodness Shall Be Upon Open Display ]. There they shall lie down in a good fold [ Where No One Can Harm Them ] and feed in rich pasture [ With Yahshua Instructing Them ] upon the mountains of Israel [ As So Long Ago Promised ].
I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down, says Yahweh The Mighty One.
I will seek what was lost [ Through Your Own Previous Inattention ] and bring back what was driven away [ Through The Lies That You Spread About Me ], bind up the broken [ By Blessing Them Abundantly ] and strengthen what was sick [ By Feeding Them Solely Upon The Truth ]; but I will destroy the fat [ The Selfish Ones ] and the strong [ The Wholly Self-Reliant Ones ], and feed them in judgment [ Before Doing So ].
And as for you, O My flock, thus says Yahweh The Mighty One: Behold [ Let It Be Known ], I shall judge between sheep and sheep [ Passing All Of Them Under The Rod ], between rams [ Those Who Are Merely Headstrong ] and goats [ And The Truly Disobedient Ones ].
Is it too little for you to have eaten up the good pasture [ By Taking Your Own Fill ], that you must tread down with your feet the residue of your pasture [ By Leaving Absolutely Nothing For The Others ] - and to have drunk of the clear waters [ Gaining Much In True Knowledge ], that you must foul the residue with your feet [ By Muddying Up These Hidden Things To Still Others ]?
And as for My flock [ The Ones Whom You Yourselves Look Down Upon ], they eat what you have trampled with your feet [ As If They Are Not Also Your Own Equals ], and they drink what you have fouled with your feet [ As If They Do Not Also Deserve Better ].
Therefore thus says Yahweh The Mighty One to them: Behold [ Pay Attention ], I Myself will judge between the fat and the lean sheep [ I Can Assure You ].
Because you have pushed with side and shoulder [ To Get At The Very Best Feed ], butted all the weak ones with your horns [ Forced The Starving Ones From My Trough ], and scattered them abroad [ Upon The Fringes Of My Range ],
Therefore I will save My flock [ All Of These Desperate Ones ], and they shall no longer be a prey [ To Those Who Are Stronger ]; and I will judge between sheep and sheep [ And Many Of The Stronger Ones Won't Be There ].
I will establish one shepherd over them [ No Others Will Be Needed ], and He shall feed them [ As He Has Been Commanded To Do ] - My Servant David  [ Jeshurun, The Prophet ]. He shall feed them [ Properly Instruct Them ] and be their shepherd [ And Guide Them To Far Greener Pastures ].
And I, Yahweh, will be Their Mighty One, and My Servant David [ Michael, My Son ] a prince among them; I Yahweh have spoken.
I will make a covenant of peace with them [ That They Will No Longer Be Afraid Of Me, But Properly Reverential ], and cause wild beasts [ Those Powerful Armies ] to cease from the land [ The Earth ]; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness [ Far From Any Military Protection ] and sleep in the woods [ Safely Within The Least Hospitable Places ].
I will make them [ My Beautiful Jewels ] and the places all around My hill [ Every: City, Town, Village, and Campsite ] a blessing [ In The Eyes Of All Others ]; and I will cause showers to come down in their season [ The Weather Shall Always Be Perfectly Balanced ]; there shall be showers of blessing [ The Land Shall Yield Abundantly For Them ].
Then the trees [ The Nations ] of the field [ Of The Earth ] shall yield their fruit [ By Observing My Blessed Ones ], and the earth shall yield her increase [ As Every Nation Glorifies My Name ]. They shall be safe in their land [ When I Do These Things ]; and they shall know that I am The Mighty One [ There Is No Other Besides Me ], when I have broken the bands of their yoke [ Their Service To The Nations ] and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them [ Wherever They Had Gone ].
And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations [ The Entire Earth Will Fear And Respect Them ], nor shall beasts [ Armies ] of the land [ Of The Earth ] devour them [ Consume Them ]; but they shall dwell safely [ Wherever They Are ], and no one shall make them afraid [ Out Of Proper Reverence For Me ].
I will raise up for them a garden of renown [ The Most Fruitful Nation Upon Earth ], and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land [ There Shall Be An Abundance For Everyone ], nor bear the shame [ The Humiliation ] of The Gentiles [ Of The Other Nations ] anymore.
Thus they shall know that I, Yahweh Their Mighty One, am with them [ Though They Could Never Truly See Me In Person ], and that they, The House Of Israel, are My People, says Yahweh The Mighty One. '
You are My flock [ The Ones Whom I Love ], the flock of My pasture [ The Ones I Have So Amply Provided For ]; you are men [ The Children That I Have Created For Myself ], and I Am Your Mighty One [ Your Sole Creator ], says Yahweh The Mighty One. " - Ezekiel 34:11-31.

While ' The Irresponsible Shepherds Of Israel ' might find it to be quite alarming, I find Ezekiel Chapter 34 to be one of the most profound prophecies within The Entire Bible! It explains some highly-important subjects with such magnificent clarity, that it's almost completely overwhelming to study upon. Personally, it moves me deeply to know [ definitively ] that:
  • I Am Loved
  • I Am Being Provided For
  • I Was Created With An Awe Inspiring Purpose In Life
  • And That My Creator Cares, That Deeply, For Me

What about you? What do you think? Have any of those: " Irresponsible Shepherds Of Israel " - ever told you this - in such a spiritually uplifting manner? And, exactly, why not? Isn't that their ultimate purpose in life? In fact, they get paid very well to do just this! So, where is it?

As The Prophet Ezekiel has pointed out, we are now living in a very: " Cloudy And Dark Day "... and a time of ' Significant Spiritual Misunderstandings. ' But, brothers and sister, you know as well as I do - " It is always darkest, right before the dawn! " One day very soon, and on a day such as this: " The Sun Of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings " - will you be a part of His flock? Do you honestly desire, without hesitation, " The Fullness And Stature Of Yahshua "? Or, are you afraid that Yahweh Himself cannot spiritually heal you?

We are ' Yahweh's Own Flock ' and don't forget it.
Because, it is written that: " Everyone who calls upon The Name of Yahweh shall be saved! " Why? Because, He loves you.... If He hadn't, then He wouldn't have even bothered creating you. Can you not see this? Look around you, at the remarkable beauty, that surrounds you everywhere. The Utter and Eloquent Complexity of every living thing upon the entire earth... the Variety of all its highly-numerous life forms... the Intricate Design of all our biological systems... the Grandeur of our magnificent and thoroughly diverse ecosystem... and the: Colors, Textures, Hues, Shades, Sounds, Tastes, and Other Sensory Experiences all around us. These are ' The Greatest Testimony ' of The Mighty One's very real existence!

And according to Ezekiel Chapter 34, He fully understands the underlying causes of our own personal afflictions. The selfish acts of others - whether: Manipulative Churches, Irresponsible Shepherds, Over-Reaching Human Governments, Greedy Conspirators, Powerful Businessmen, or Our Own Fellow Sheep - have made us ' The True Human Prey ' to everyone! Moreover, Our Mighty One knew all of these things would happen far in advance of the actual occurrences... " He Told Us The End, From The Very Beginning " - shouldn't we, finally, begin to trust Him now?

He has ' A Plan ' to complete this Spiritual Growth Process for: All People and All Time... then, when it's finally completed, there will be: " A Resurrection For His Chosen Ones " - who, for one reason or another, didn't make it to The End. And all He asks, is for us to fully place our trust in Him!

{ *** NOTE: Please forgive me, if I went a bit too long! I thought it was important. Oh, and: " You Irresponsible Shepherds " - I'd be getting those resumes out there... You don't have very much time! }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.