Sunday, January 1, 2012

River Of Dreams, by Billy Joel, is the most spiritually uplifting Hip Hop Prophecy, that I ever heard!

The Piano Man - Billy Joel - Live!
When it comes to Hip Hop Prophecies, no one surpasses The Musical Talents of: " The Piano Man " - Billy Joel! For, one thing, he's A Deeply Spiritual Man... and, for another, he wears his own heart upon his open shirt-sleeve. Virtually, his entire Spiritual Existence has been faithfully recorded, for His Own Listeners To Observe. For instance, his Popular Hit Song: " River Of Dreams " - that describes his own personal life from: An American Music Legend, to A Future Israelite Immigrant - in the time of ' Our Long-Prophesied Return '.

What, you didn't know that Billy Joel wasn't one them? Not all Popular Musicians are actually Satanists... and, The Holy Spirit always prefers to do business with our own guys; even, when they are still: " Prodigals " - at the time. Meanwhile, enjoy his Popular Hit Song: " River Of Dreams ". After all, it's truly uplifting to hear....

America In Prophecy

River Of Dreams - by: Billy Joel.



{ *** NOTE: As always, The Song Lyrics of: " River Of Dreams "; and Their Correct Interpretation are found upon the very next page. }
River Of Dreams - Lyrics By Billy Joel

In the middle of the night [ In This Time Of Great Spiritual Darkness ]
I go walking in my sleep [ Here I Am, Walking Blindly ]
From the mountains of faith [ Based Solely Upon What I Have Read ]
To a river so deep [ But, I Know, That There's A Whole Lot More To It ]

I must be looking for something [ I Need To Study These Things Better ]
Something sacred I lost [ Because, There's Something I've Missed ]
But the river is wide [ But, His Teachings Aren't Easy ]
And it's too hard to cross [ And I, Often, Give Up ]

And even though I know the river is wide [ But, As Hard As It Is ]
I walk down every evening and I stand on the shore [ I Study It Every Night ]
And try to cross to the opposite side [ In My Efforts To Understand It ]
So I can finally find out what I've been looking for [ Because, I Know I Need To ]

In the middle of the night [ In The Midst Of Great Darkness ]
I go walking in my sleep [ I Walk Around Blindly ]
Through the valley of fear [ And It Scares Me, To Not Know ]
To a river so deep [ What It Is, That I Am Missing ]

And I've been searching for something [ And, I Need His Reassurances ]
Taken out of my soul [ That Have Been Stolen From Me ]
Something I would never lose [ I Need This, So Greatly ]
Something somebody stole [ But, Others Have Intentionally Blinded Me ]

I don't know why I go walking at night [ It All Seems So Hopeless ]
But now I'm tired and I don't want to walk anymore [ I Wish I Could Rest ]
I hope it doesn't take the rest of my life [ I Pray, That I Can Finally Accomplish It ]
Until I find what it is that I've been looking for [ So, That I Can Meet Him Halfway ]

In the middle of the night [ In The Middle Of Great Darkness ]
I go walking in my sleep [ I Walk Through Life Blinded ]
Through the jungle of doubt [ And I Am Terrified By This Spiritual Condition ]
To a river so deep [ When, There Is So Much To Know ]

I know I'm searching for something [ But, It's Just Out Of Reach ]
Something so undefined [  It Always Eludes Me ]
That it can only be seen [ And Yet, There Are Others Who Have It ]
By the eyes of the blind [ The Least Enlightened Ones Among Us ]

In the middle of the night [ In The Midst This Great Darkness ]

I'm not sure about a life after this [ I'm Unsure About The Promised Resurrection ]
God knows I've never been a spiritual man [ After All, I Haven't Been A Saint ]
Baptized by the fire, I wade into the river [ But, After Our Baptism By Fire ]
That runs to the promised land [ I'll Get On, One Of Those Ships ]

In the middle of the night [ In This Time Of Great Darkness ]
I go walking in my sleep [ I Run Around Blind ]
Through the desert of truth [ Because, The Truth Is In Hiding ]
To the river so deep [ Without Yahweh's Spirit, I Can't Find The Right Answers ]

We all end in the ocean [ But, I Know Where I'm Going ]
We all start in the streams [ I've Started This Race ]
We're all carried along [ And, All Of Us Must Start Somewhere ]
By the river of dreams [ Along The Course Of The River ]

The River Of Dreams [ *** Is Our Journey To The Mighty One ]

In the middle of the night [ In Great Spiritual Darkness ]

- Lyrics  provided by: LyricsMode.com


You see, dear brothers and sisters, The River Of Dreams is - indeed - far more, than most people will ever understand... and, Billy Joel is far more Spiritually Gifted, than he [ himself ] realizes! In fact, though it isn't public knowledge, Billy Joel eventually retired - just so, that he could walk closer to Yahweh.... So, you ask, " How do you factually Know This... do you, know Billy Joel personally? " Meanwhile, my own answer must be: " No, I've definitely never met him.... But, I - factually - will one day "!

After all, I'm Jeshurun, The Watchman.

{ *** NOTE: This is A Special Message for Billy. Please understand: " Yahweh, indeed loves you... " and, I Jeshurun am [ actually ] your number one fan! Never fear, my dear brother, The Mighty One will complete what He Himself has started within you. So, Get On Those Ships - that are coming for us... I'm looking forward to some excellent entertainment on board, afterward! ;@) }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Peace and Love - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.