Monday, January 2, 2012

Land Down Under, by Men At Work, is both: A Hip Hop Prophecy and A True Warning [ to the people of Australia ].

Men At Work - Greatest Hits album.
The Hit Song: " Land Down Under " - recorded by Men At Work in 1981 - was one of the most popular Hip Hop Prophecies of all time. In fact, for The Nation Of Australia, it has become almost ' A National Anthem '! And yet, I wonder, if they will [ honestly ] enjoy it as much, after having learned Its True Meaning? Because, this one doesn't end very well....

However, before we explore Those Seriously Troubling Lyrics, why not take a moment to simply watch the video. Therefore, without further fanfare, let me present you: " Land Down Under " - by Men At Work.

America In Prophecy

Land Down Under - by: Men At Work.


Land Down Under - Lyrics By Men At Work

Traveling in a fried-out combie [ Riding In A Worn Out VW Micro-bus ]
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie [ While Living My Rock-Star Life, And Pursuing Lucifer's Own Plans ]
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous [ I Met The Satanic Priestess, And She Scared Me To Death ]
She took me in and gave me breakfast [ She Welcomed Me In And Gave Me Much Knowledge ]
And she said [ And She Told Me ],
{ *** NOTE: The Satanic Priestess is symbolism for The Roman Catholic Church - the titular head of The Unholy Trinity. }
" Do you come from a land down under [ Are You from Australia ]?
Where women glow and men plunder [ Where It's Slated For: Attack And Invasion ]?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder [ Are You Aware Of What's Coming ]?
You better run, you better take cover [ Be Sure And Leave Before It Happens ]."

Buying bread from a man in Brussels [ While Acquiring Knowledge In The European Union ]
He was six foot four and full of muscle [ I Spoke With A Very Powerful German ]
I said, "Do you speak-a my language [ I Inquired Whether He Could Help Me ]?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich [ He Was Happy To Offer Me A Little ]
And he said [ And He Then Told Me ],
{ *** NOTE: The Man In Brussels is symbolism for The European Illuminati - the backbone of The Unholy Trinity. }
"I come from a land down under [ I Just Left From Australia ]
Where beer does flow and men chunder [ Where The Blinded Ones Are Drunk And Vomiting ]
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder [ Are You Aware Of What's Coming ]?
You better run, you better take cover [ Be Sure And Leave Before It Happens ]." 
(Yeahhh!)

Dying in a den in Bombay [ I Was Broken-Hearted, While In India ]
With a slack jaw, and nothin' much to say [ I Couldn't Sing, I Was So Miserable ]
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me [ Are You Offering Me Knowledge Also ]
Because I come from the land of plenty?" [ Because, I Already Know Far Too Much ]
And he said [ And He Then Told Me ],
{ *** NOTE: While it doesn't tell us this man's true affilliation, we can factually assume that he was A Mason... since, that they are [ factually ] the third part of The Unholy Trinity. }
"Oh, you come from a land down under [ I See, You're An Australian ]
(oh yeah yeah)
Where women glow and men plunder [ Where It's Slated For: Attack And Invasion ]?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder [ Are You Aware Of What's Coming ]
(ooohh)
You better run, you better take cover [ Be Sure And Leave Before It Happens ]."

We are [ We Australians Are ]..

Livin' in a land down under [ The Nation Being Spoken Of ],
Where women glow and men plunder [ That Is Slated For: Attack And Invasion ],  
(yeahhhhhhhhhh) [ I'm Not Kidding ]
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder [ The War Drums Are Now Being Readied ]
(thunderrrrr!)
You better run, you better take cover [ Leave Now, We Are Far Too Few To Fight Them ].

Livin' in a land down under [ Still Enjoying My Life In Australia ],
Where women glow and men plunder [ Where It's Slated For: Attack And Invasion ]
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder [ We're Living On Borrowed Time Folks ]
(oooo yeahhhh!) [ You Can Bank On It ]
Then I run, and then I take cover [ But, I'm Leaving Before Its Too Late ]. (yea)

We are [ We Australians Are ]...

Livin' in a land down under [ Still Enjoying Our Life In Australia ],
Where women glow and men plunder [ Where It's Slated For: Attack And Invasion ]
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder [ We're On Borrowed Time Folks ]
(oooo yeahhhh!) [ You Can Bank On It ]
Then I run, and then I take cover [ But, I'm Leaving Before Its Too Late ]
(yea) [ I, Certainly, Am ]

- Lyrics provided by: LyricsMode.com

While I take no pleasure in offering you This Horrifically Tragic News, I can assure you that this particular interpretation of: " Land Down Under " - by Men At Work -  is Entirely Correct! Moreover, I can [ factually ] show you ' The Scriptural Prophecy ', that confirms it. See, for yourself....

In Isaiah Chapter 23, We Read:
" Be ashamed O Sidon [ United Kingdom ]; For The Sea [ The Papal See, Or True Babylonian Kingdom ] has spoken [ From Its Capital In Rome ]; The strength of the sea [ With Germany And The Rest Of Europe In Agreement ], saying: ' I do not labor [ In Producing Children For Myself ], nor bring forth child(ren) [ To Permanently Join With Us ]; neither do I rear young m(en)[ That Might Trouble Me Later ], nor bring up virgin(s) [ Those Who Aren't A Part Of My Own Church ]. " - Isaiah 23:4.
While this particular ' Fourth Seal Prophecy ' is [ specifically ] being directed at: " Latter Day Tyre " - or, The United States Of America - you will notice Four Highly Important Key Words.

These Four Key Words Are:
  • Sidon - England. { The Parental Nation Clearly Involved }
  • Child(ren) - The term utilized is actually plural.
  • Young Men - Meaning: " Younger and Unruly Nations " - also plural.
  • Virgins - Meaning: " Unmarried To The Catholic Religion " - also plural.
Meanwhile: " The Attack and Invasion "  - being spoken of in ' Land Down Under ' - will be coming sometime Within The Next Three Years, according to these prophecies! Moreover, it will be coming from Their Covert Military Allies - within Asia... and most likely, The Chinese themselves. My own focus has been [ mostly ] upon America In Prophecy - up until now. I will try, to provide you more Scripturally Verifiable Information - as, I am truly able.

{ *** NOTE: It's truly amazing what you can learn from a Hip Hop Prophecy - like: " Land Down Under "! I, suppose, that many of us will never look at Popular Music the same way again. }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the food for thought as my intuition was peaking. Just heard what sounded like a LATIN/Roman priest singing a hymn and it sounded like a slowed down version of Land Down Under and started Googling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.