Sunday, April 7, 2013

The: " Pied Piper Of Hamelin " - is our own humbled one from The Knoll In The Forest ( or, Knollwood ).

The Pied Piper ( 1933 ).
In The Popular 1933 Cartoon Classic: " The Pied Piper " - produced by Walter Disney [ which means: " The Ruler Of The Army Is The Descendant From Normandy " ] and directed by Wilfred Jackson [ that means: " The One Who Desires Peace Is That Son Whom God Has Provided " ] - we have been provided Another Interesting Prophetical Allegory. You see, dear brothers and sisters, The Pied Piper has always been: " Your Own Dreamweaver "... and now, rather unfortunately, He's Still Waiting To Get Paid!

Who is that: " Fisherman On The Moon "?
What... You Don't Believe Me? Then, why not watch The Following 1933 Video [ simply entitled ]: " The Pied Piper " - since, it might just be educational... and, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Pied Piper [ 1933 ] - by: Wilfred Jackson.


The Pied Piper: Is A Prophetical Allegory

Who is: " The Storyteller Of Legend "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Satanist's Are The Rats '... while, ' You're The Ignorant Ones ' - who've been holding back My Own Well-Deserved Payment! For almost 3 years now, I've Been Asking Very Politely For Your Own Most Valuable Assistance... and yet, you will still spare none of it.

Consequently, when that time very shortly comes, I'll Just Take My Own Children And Go... after all, There's Absolutely Nothing That You Can Do That Will Stop Me! Why not, just read it for yourselves....

Psalm 2, Clearly Says:

" Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain [ Since, There Is Nothing That They Can Do ]? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against The Mighty One [ Yahweh, Their Creator ] and against his anointed [ Michael, His Son ], saying:
' Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.'
The One enthroned in heaven laughs [ With Utter Derision ]; The Mighty One scoffs at them [ As They, Previously, Scoffed At Him ]. He [ The Prince Of My Own Spiritual Covenant ] rebukes them in His Anger and terrifies them in His Wrath [ For, He Is Completely Unstoppable ], saying:
I have installed My King [ Yahshua, The Savior ] upon Zion [ In Jerusalem ], My Holy Mountain [ As, So Long Ago, Prophesied ]. I Will Proclaim The Mighty One’s Decree:
He [ Yahweh ] said to Me [ Michael, The Archangel ], ' You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Your Father '. Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession [ There Is Absolutely Nothing, That I Will Not Lovingly Provide You ]. You will break them with a rod of iron [ For You Are My Own Physical Hammer ]; you will dash them to pieces like pottery [ Since, None Of Them Can Stand Against You In Battle ]" - Psalm 2:1-9.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.